PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, the office is not open. Staff may be in and out at times, but not on any regular basis. If you need to reach us, please call the main number 206-463-2644 and leave us a message. Messages are being forwarded to Sarah’s email. She will return your call as soon as possible.
Click to download Trail maps and other maps. Trail maps can also be found on the Preserves & Habitats menu. Click on the area of interest, scroll down the page for a link.
We are adopting the following King County trail and park use guidelines.
Please recreate responsibly and follow these tips:
- Keep your distance. Recreate with those in your household. Give others plenty of room and communicate who will step aside on the trail (trail etiquette gives hikers coming uphill the right of way).
- Stay local. Don’t stray too far from home when recreating and keep rural communities safe by minimizing stops and bringing all that you’ll need for your outing.
- Keep it moving. Use parks and trails for walking, running, riding, rolling, and passing through.
- Plan ahead. Be prepared to go somewhere else if your destination seems crowded. Add hand sanitizer and a mask or other face covering to your 10 Essentials.
- Play it safe. Keep your activities within your comfort and skill level to reduce the risk of injury and adding to the strain on our health care and emergency services. This includes not attending or hosting gatherings like cookouts or barbeques.
- Leave no trace. Take any garbage with you, including disposable face masks and gloves.