Is your bluff or beach property eroding or jeopardizing your house? Do you want to manage trees and shrubs to stabilize your property while maintaining a beautiful view of Puget Sound?
Join your neighbors and attend a FREE workshop and site walk for King County marine shoreline property owners brought to you by King Conservation District, sponsored by the Vashon-Maury Island Land Trust.
Attendees MUST complete this free registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2019-where-the-water-begins-at-vashon-tickets-59979806215
Questions? Contact Kristin McCune, King Conservation District firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-282-1927
- Understanding Puget Sound’s unique ecology
- Recognizing landslide hazards
- Using native plants to reduce erosion
- Using native plants to improve fish and wildlife habitat
Who Should Attend?
- Beach property owners interested in a stable, natural shoreline
- Bluff property owners interested in reducing the potential for erosion and landslides
- Beach or bluff property owners interested in improving fish and wildlife habitat
Attendance is free. Pre-order lunchboxes can be provided for $15 (see link and contact info above)